GLASS FIBER REINFORCED FILAMENT
strength & versatility
PETG-001 is a type of thermoplastic material that combines the properties of PETG (Glycol-Modified Polyethylene Terephthalate) with the strength of glass fibers.
Its chemical resistance and dimensional stability make it a versatile choice for various industries where these properties are essential.
Easy to use, long-lasting, and exhibiting strong dimensional integrity, it is recommended for printing tools suitable for continuous use up to 80°C.
It is available in white in 750g and 2kg. (Other colors on demand)
WHAT ARE THE APPLICATION FOR PETG-GF?
Waterproof and completely insulating, Lynxter PETG-001 filament is suitable for:
– Prototypes and models
– Conceptual models (medical, educational)
– Outdoor applications
– Electrical insulation applications
PETG-001 filament is a technical material that is easy to use:
– Easy to print
– Water-resistant and suitable for outdoor conditions
– Usable in clean rooms (non-marking)
– Minimal shrinkage after cooling
– Good thermal resistance (80°C)
– Various post-processing options available: painting, varnishing, sanding.
Optimize your 3D printing by considering these specifications.
3 003 MPa
Tensile strengh at break
FIL11, FIL21, FIL33
Origin of the product
Filament made in France.
REQUEST A FREE SAMPLE
Would you like to know more about our range of printable materials? Request a free sample now.